The newest solution to accessible health care
What is a nurse practitioner?
A nurse practitioner is a highly qualified registered nurse with the expertise to diagnose and treat people of all ages with a variety of acute or chronic conditions.
Why choose a nurse practitioner?
Nurse practitioners work directly with you and provide comprehensive services including:
- assessment and diagnosis of your healthproblems
- referral for necessary x-rays and blood tests
- prescription of medications
- referrals to other health practitioners
- education, counselling and support
Did you know?
- Nurse practitioners provide health care in all states and territories in Australia
- Can provide patient rebates through Medicare
- Provide prescriptions and access to the Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme
- Nurse practitioners are registered health care providers with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency
- Nurse practitioners have been working across Australia for over 15 years